As the only retirement community in Clemson, SC, Clemson Downs offers a “continuum of care” for its residents, to include Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Memory Care. The client came to JDPR to refresh their brand identity in conjunction with the launch of a new memory care cottage in order to grow resident census.
- Created comprehensive new brand platform to emphasize the community’s commitment to excellence in living to reflect new service offerings and a facilities expansion.
- Redesigned printed materials and website in alignment with new brand messaging.
- Pitched regional media on the major expansion at Clemson Downs in order to secure high value media placements to raise community awareness.
- For the first time in the 35-year history of Clemson Downs, the facility has a waiting list for prospective residents.
- Clemson Downs has expanded services and programs due to renewed interest among prospects to move to the community.
- Unprecedented level of brand awareness among key audiences since the rebranding as measured by heightened numbers of inbound leads.
Learn More About Our Work
Verizon: Raising awareness of emerging Internet-of-Things solutions.
Through an intensive media relations campaign, JDPR placed hundreds of stories throughout local and national media positioning Verizon as a leader in IoT solutions, and demonstrating PR’s ability to drive sales leads.
Festool: Launching a new premium product line
JDPR created a strategic launch plan to highlight Festool’s cordless platform that included message development, earned media, paid media and influencer engagement. The campaign accomplished 238% of goal with over 70 million impressions, and Festool reached sales targets.