Machine-to-machine (M2M)/Internet-of-Things (IoT) is a key driver of Verizon’s growth and profitability, and the speed of the 4G LTE and 5G networks has given rise to M2M solutions that require hyper-fast network speeds. Verizon asked JDPR to achieve media interest in M2M technology to boost awareness and sales and to communicate that Verizon is more than simply a phone company.
- Create a “newsroom” culture where the B2B sales team and JDPR work hand-in-hand to identify newsworthy sales in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with sales team members to develop each story and gain necessary approvals for media outreach from the end-use customer.
- Educate key members of the media on ways M2M transforms the places we live, work and commute on a variety of industries.
- Use press releases, pitches and op-eds to cast Verizon as a technology company that does more than sell smartphones, and who is a leader in the M2M sphere.
- Position Verizon as focused on the needs of its diverse B2B clients in delivering technology solutions that cut waste and build efficiencies. Ensure Verizon’s voice is one of “thought leadership” in the marketplace.
- Large-scale regional and national distribution of several M2M stories.
- Increased awareness of the value of public relations in producing leads for the B2B sales team.
- Positioned Verizon Wireless as a leader in M2M solutions for key members of the business and general media.
Learn More About Our Work
Festool: Launching a new premium product line
JDPR created a strategic launch plan to highlight Festool’s cordless platform that included message development, earned media, paid media and influencer engagement. The campaign accomplished 238% of goal with over 70 million impressions, and Festool reached sales targets.
Clemson Downs: Growing census in senior living
As the only retirement community in Clemson, SC, Clemson Downs offers a “continuum of care” for its residents, to include Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Memory Care. The client came to JDPR to refresh their brand identity in conjunction with the launch of a new memory care cottage in order to grow.