GREEN Charter Schools – with campuses in Greenville, Spartanburg and Columbia, plus another under development in Charleston, SC — has established a solid reputation among parents, educators and The SC Charter District for providing quality education to children in grades 1 – 12 based on a curriculum that focuses on sustainability. GREEN Charter Schools asked JDPR to provide strategic marketing support to help them achieve student enrollment goals at each of the four campuses. JDPR developed a marketing program geared toward producing qualified leads who are parents of school-age children interested in enrolling their child at GREEN Charter Schools.
- Launched a designated landing page where qualified leads would visit after clicking on an online ad. Once there, leads could fill out a contact form, download an enrollment application or learn more about GREEN Charter School.
- Google pay-per-click campaign that targeted local parents of school age children through specific keywords.
- Facebook ad campaign that targeted parents of school-age children.
- Over-the-top (OTT) streaming ad campaign to build brand awareness for campuses once they hit their enrollment goal.
- GREEN Charter Schools accomplished 160% of their enrollment goal, and gained 250,000 ad impressions over the three-month campaign.
Learn More About Our Work
Verizon: Raising awareness of emerging Internet-of-Things solutions.
Through an intensive media relations campaign, JDPR placed hundreds of stories throughout local and national media positioning Verizon as a leader in IoT solutions, and demonstrating PR’s ability to drive sales leads.
Festool: Launching a new premium product line
JDPR created a strategic launch plan to highlight Festool’s cordless platform that included message development, earned media, paid media and influencer engagement. The campaign accomplished 238% of goal with over 70 million impressions, and Festool reached sales targets.