Festool, a manufacturer of premium tools and accessories geared toward professional woodworkers and craftsmen, needed to successfully launch – and sustain interest – for its new cordless tool platform.
- An earned media campaign targeting industry trade publications that included press release development and distribution, media pitching, tracking and ROI reporting.
- Coordinated interviews with trade publications for Festool executives to speak about the new cordless line.
- An organic influencer campaign that included unboxing videos and tool reviews.
- A paid media campaign that included a six-figure advertising plan with placements in target publications and with select influencers.
- A seed tool campaign in which select cordless tools were sent to influencers to encourage organic or paid coverage on social media.
- Developed messaging on how to talk about the new cordless line that helped inform language used in talking points, press releases and ad copy.
- The campaign accomplished 238% of goal with over 70 million impressions, and Festool reached sales targets.
Learn More About Our Work
Verizon: Raising awareness of emerging Internet-of-Things solutions.
Through an intensive media relations campaign, JDPR placed hundreds of stories throughout local and national media positioning Verizon as a leader in IoT solutions, and demonstrating PR’s ability to drive sales leads.
Clemson Downs: Growing census in senior living
As the only retirement community in Clemson, SC, Clemson Downs offers a “continuum of care” for its residents, to include Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Memory Care. The client came to JDPR to refresh their brand identity in conjunction with the launch of a new memory care cottage in order to grow.