BringFido is the world’s leading pet lifestyle and travel resource. After conducting extensive research on its target audience, BringFido determined that a disproportionate percentage of their users were women. BringFido tasked JDPR with developing a strategy to garner significant exposure within publications that skewed heavily female.
The Client’s Goal
- •Secure national-level media exposure within leading publications that had a female-centric audience
- •Position BringFido as the go-to resource for all information related to pets and pet travel.
- •Leverage Melissa Halliburton, the female Founder and CEO of BringFido, to further embed the brand with female readers of these publications.
- JDPR implemented an editorial outreach program where we identified writers at top-tier women’s interest publications who had pets, and engaged them with tailored pitches.
- JDPR actively pitched and secured stories with women's interest publications.
- Achieved a saturation of top women’s interest media outlets with pet and/or travel relevance.
- • PR media exposure helped to generate content to drive web and mobile app traffic.
- • Secured feature length articles that were on-target for both audience and key brand messages.